Lost Card Replacement Instructions for cards earned PRIOR to using the new Outreach Trainer Portal.
To request replacement cards and remit payment, please use the following form and fax, email, or mail to Leslie Singleton.
View our Replacement Card Policy
- REPLACEMENT CARD REQUEST FORM
- Outreach Trainer’s name and ID#
- Trainer’s mailing address
- The type of card: 10 / 30 Construction,General Industry, Maritime
- Name of student requesting replacement card
- Date of student’s original training (if training is older than 5 years, card may not be replaced)
The student course completion cards in Construction, General Industry, and Disaster Site do not have an expiration date. The form and content of additional training is left to the discretion of the student and/or employer. The student cards provided in the Maritime Outreach Training Program expire five years after the training. To retain a valid 10- or 30-hour Maritime Industry card, students are required to take a student update course prior to their expiration date.
Replacement cards can only be obtained for cards taken within the past five years. Records are not maintained after five years and cards cannot be replaced.