Searching for a particular course?
OSHA/Keene Course Announcements
- Reminder – 2019 VPPPA Region 1 Safety & Health Exposition
- Construction Safety Boot Camp 2019 for Employers
- Construction Safety Boot Camp 2019 for KSC Matriculating Students
- OSHA Issues Recordkeeping Final Rule, in effect January 25, 2019
- OSHA Announces Dates for the 2019 Safety Stand-down
- New Online Master’s Degree in Safety and Occupational Health Applied Sciences
- The Construction Safety Program at Keene State College
- Industrial Hygiene Certificate Courses
- Learn about the Public Sector Safety & Health Fundamentals Certificate Program
- How to Become an Authorized Outreach Trainer
Region 1 OTI Education Center Catalog
Registration, Forms, & Policies
New Contact/Change of Info
Click Here to fill out a New Contact or Change of Information Form .
Online 10/30Hr Outreach Classes
Advance with OSHA-Authorized Training
AdvanceOnline Solutions is a proven, long-term OSHA-Authorized provider of the OSHA 10-Hour and 30-Hour Safety Courses.
Click Here for more information.
On-Site Training Request
All OTI Education Center Region 1 courses are available for on-site, customized training. If interested in bringing a customized course to your workplace, please submit THIS FORM.
Roundtables & Conferences
Click here to view current available roundtables in your area.
National & Local Conferences & Events organized by professional organizations