Translate a wealth of knowledge into effective virtual delivery
In this intermediate level course, you’ll learn how to effectively deliver virtual/online training to your employees, managers, customers and students. Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), lead instructors/teachers, consultants, professors/faculty seeking to diversify presentation skills will welcome the information shared here.
If you want to deliver dynamic and engaging material while keeping potential problems to a minimum, this is the course for you.
Topics covered will include:
- Hardware consideration & Software options- Zoom/WebEx and how to make them work to your advantage
- Content preparation, including ways to turn your old PowerPoint slides into a dynamic and engaging presentation
- Content delivery, including video considerations, audio tips, and the dynamics of speaking to a virtual audience
- Common problems during virtual training events and how to avoid them
- Mechanisms for feedback & evaluation – digital vs. “old school”
- Frequently asked questions/Q&A
Everyone has been in at least one virtual class or meeting that did not go as planned…Make sure that doesn’t happen to you!
8 hours | Credits: .7 CEUs | $265 | ONLINE
7:30am orientation 8 – 4:00pm
|NCSH-486-N3OL||March 1, 2021||ONLINE|
|NCSH-486-N5OL||May 6, 2021||ONLINE|