Searching for a particular course?
OSHA/Keene Course Announcements
- Class Postponements & Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
- GROUP/INDIVIDUAL TRAINING ONLINE WHILE SOCIAL DISTANCING!
- U.S. Department of Labor hosting a national online dialogue
- OSHA Summer Summit 2020 Cancelled
- National Fall Stand-down May 4-8, 2020 POSTONED
- HIT THE GROUND RUNNING! Stay Up to Speed on Key Construction Standards & Best Practices.
- Take a moment to visit our Facebook page
- Fall Protection in Residential Construction
- Industrial Hygiene Courses
- Learn about the Public Sector Safety & Health Fundamentals Certificate Program
- How to Become an Authorized Outreach Trainer
Region 1 OTI Education Center Catalog
Registration, Forms, & Policies
New Contact/Change of Info
Click Here to fill out a New Contact or Change of Information Form .
On-Site Training Request
All OTI Education Center Region 1 courses are available for on-site, customized training. If interested in bringing a customized course to your workplace, please submit THIS FORM.
Roundtables & Conferences
ROUNDTABLES: Check directly with the RT host for Cancellations.
Click here to view current available roundtables in your area.
National & Local Conferences & Events organized by professional organizations