Searching for a particular course?
Region 1 OTIEC Course Catalog
Registration, Forms, & Policies
Change of Info/New Contact
Click Here to fill out a New Contact or Change of Information Form .
OSHA/Keene Course Announcements
- NEW! OSHA Course location in Fairfield County/Southwestern CT
- Fire Prevention & Life Safety course
- New Online Master’s Degree in Safety and Occupational Health Applied Sciences
- OSHA’S 2018 National Initiatives
- Construction Safety Boot Camp 2019
- The Construction Safety Program at Keene State College
- Industrial Hygiene Certificate Courses
- OSHA’s Electrical Standards 2018
- Learn about the Public Sector Safety & Health Fundamentals Certificate Program
- How to Become an Authorized Outreach Trainer
Online 10/30Hr Outreach Classes
Advance with OSHA-Authorized Training
AdvanceOnline Solutions is a proven, long-term OSHA-Authorized provider of the OSHA 10-Hour and 30-Hour Safety Courses.
Click Here for more information.
On-Site Training Request
All OTIEC Region 1 courses are available for on-site, customized training. If interested in bringing a customized course to your workplace, please submit THIS FORM.
OR download this form, complete, print and fax to 603-645-0080 or mail to the OSHA Education Center, 1050 Perimeter Rd., Suite 202., Manchester, NH 03103 OR call OTIEC Region 1 at 1-800-449-6742. E-mail scanned copy to: email@example.com.
Roundtables & Conferences
Click here to view current available roundtables in your area.
National & Local Conferences & Events organized by professional organizations