The Directorate of Training and Education/OSHA authorizes Region 1 OSHA Training Institute Education Center/Keene State College to conduct live Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT) as an option to in-seat OSHA courses. You must reside in Region 1 to take online classes.
Choose Wisely. Choose Keene.
OSHA/KEENE COURSE ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Workplace Violence Free Webinar
- Covid-19 Updates June 14, 2021
- US Department of Labor announces availability of more than $21M in grants for training on workplace hazards, infectious diseases
- COVID-19 Healthcare ETS
- 385 EM 385-1-1 Construction Hazard Awareness
- Safe & Sound Week – August 9-15, 2021
- Noise induced hearing loss (NIHL) in the Workplace
- OSHA Most Frequently Cited Serious Violations FY 2020
- Live Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT) Courses
- Group/Individual Training Through AdvanceOnline Solutions
Learn More NCSH 485 Workplace Violence: Covid 19 and Beyond
Region 1 OTI Education Center Courses
Registration, Forms, & Policies
New Contact/Change of Info
Group Training Request
Roundtables & Conferences
Click here to view current available roundtables in your area.