OSHA Most Frequently Cited Serious Violations FY 2020
Poster on “How to Wear a Respirator” available
Covid-19 Training materials:
The Teen Safe Summer Job Social Media Campaign has been postponed due to the focus on COVID-19. However, we have learned of the need for information sharing about training resources for educators who are engaging with students remotely and their parents. As a result, we are morphing the webpage (KeepTeenWorkersSafe.org) into a resource page.
- Department of Labor
- National Safety Council
- Young Workers.org
OSHA Revised Training Materials
Find revised training materials on the OSHA Web site at https://www.osha.gov/dte/outreach/.
• Current Focus Four Modules and Video
• Current One-Hour Introduction to OSHA
• OSHA 10-Hour Construction Outreach Trainer Presentations
• OSHA 10-Hour General Industry Outreach-Trainer Presentations
•Notes from Leslie Singleton on how to improve your Outreach Trainer performance
Foundations For Safety Leadership:
Click on these links to download the FSL materials – ALL FOR FREE:
- Primary FSL training materials – PowerPoint, Instructor Guide, Student Handout,
- NEW Train the Trainer Videos
- Additional FSL Resources – Toolbox Talks, FSL Handbook, and more…!
- Spanish FSL Resources – NEW!
Email OTI Education Center Region 1 Outreach Trainer Coordinator
Leslie Singleton: firstname.lastname@example.org
Samples of Student Information Collection sheets
Talking Safety To Youth: Resources for OSHA Outreach Trainers
- Massachusetts Dept. of Public Health
- Massachusetts Dept. of Public Health Clearinghouse (you will need to open an account here and then will have access to free print materials and downloads))
Region 1 Video Conferencing Course Approval Form
In keeping with Program Requirements Part V: OSHA Outreach Training Program, Section R: Alternative Training Methods Part 2) Video Conferencing