A Keene State College Safety Education Center Course.
Course Description: What really happens during an act of workplace violence? This course will help you recognize signs of troubled employees and shed much needed light on how humans respond to potentially violent situations. Attendees will learn best practices to mitigate the evolving workplace violence threat and what to do should the unthinkable happen. In this course, attendees will also:
· Gain awareness of historical workplace violence events & societal trends
· Consider the impact of Workplace Violence in the age of pandemic.
· Learn to recognize warning signs of troubled employees
· Understand what happens to the body and mind when violence unfolds
· Master best practices for mitigating corporate workplace violence risk
· Learn how to conduct “red cell” drills- approaching workplace violence from the perpetrator’s perspective to ensure adequate response preparation
· Practice table-top exercises for supervisors/managers/senior leaders to improve emergency response processes.
In today’s volatile environment, managing workplace violence risk is a must.
Days: 1 | Credits: 0.7 CEUs | $295
On-Site Customized Courses available
|NCSH-485-N4OL||April 12, 2021||ONLINE|
|NCSH-485-N9OL||Sept. 14, 2021||ONLINE|
|NCSH-485-N12OL||Dec. 2, 2021||ONLINE|